7 Tips to help you control your Appetite :
You can find tons of methods to get rid off food craving . Having correct food for your metabolic type is the initial step to make sure about it . Still if you feel like hungry all the time even if you had sufficient food for your metabolic then following are the tips you could follow to avoid your crave for food and control your appetite :
1. Drink as much water as you can: When you feel like as if you’re lacking yourself of food, get yourself a huge glass of water or get a package of soda — it will help reduce the desire to have snacks.
2. Examine your hunger: If you feel hungry between meals then do consider the last time you ate .If it has a gap of 3-4 hours then don’t bother about your stomach growling , you’re not weak or worn out. You are most likely emotionally unsatisfied rather than actually physically hungry.
3. Do no skip meals : You should have foods three times day, plus one snacks and space your foods throughout the day so that you don’t go longer than four hour without having it . This will keep your glucose amounts and hunger hormones balanced .
4. Think about the other thing that interests you : Think of the other things which interests you , the stuffs which can distract you from craving for food .Guide yourself towards the positive feelings of self worth and you’ll choose activities and habits that inherently contradict self-loathing and self-destructiveness.
5. Have a proper nice sleep : Our appetite is regulated by two hormones named as ghrelin and leptin which are affected by the amount of sleep we get.To control the feelings of starvation and fullness, these two hormones work in a kind of “checks and balances” system.The hormones work properly when we sleep eight hours at each night, which will help control your appetite.
6. Don’t panic, stay relaxed : I would say this is one of the most important point you should take care of . Sooner or later you gonna lose weight . You can and you will. Even if you’re having a little more than the diet strategy, you can still reduce ; it just might take a little more time. Work out is also vital and tougher and more often will help you to get rid off the additional calories you might take in if you have a heavy calorie day.
7. Do not beat yourself up: Sometimes we move up, and that’s okay — living a healthy life is not an all-or-nothing suggestion. I am here to help you every now and then and when needed .
By this i would end my post hope you liked it and most importantly you would apply it in your daily life .